What transactions can I perform online with my residential account?


Once you have registered an online profile, you can log in to:

View statements: EPCOR’s ebill service notifies you to view full statements online.

Request new service: Establish new power, water, or waste disposal services at a single residence or switch power services to EPCOR from another retailer.

Transfer service: Move power, water, or waste disposal services to another residence in EPCOR’s service area.

Stop service: Discontinue power, water, or waste disposal billing at a residence.

Account summary: Check your account balance, due date, or other service information.

Update account contact information: Change the mailing address of your bill, add alternate contacts, change your phone number, and more.

Authorized payment withdrawals: Arrange to have your monthly utility bill amount withdrawn from your bank account.

Make payment arrangements: Make arrangements to pay a past-due account. 
Request new meter installation online: If your site has passed inspection and all permits are in place, you can request a meter installation for both power and water using EPCOR’s online account management site. You will be required to provide entry instructions to ensure that there is access to install the meters.


Was this information helpful?
Having trouble finding your answer? Please try searching our web site.
powered by IntelliResponse